Agnostic.com

3 3

I want to home- Yesterday was my 9th anniversary of taking my American cityizenship oath,

Spinliesel 9 Mar 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hope you can find a way to do that.Peace..

Do you regret that decision?

At the current time, I do. I need to get some distance. so I can talk about it. For three months, I have been jerked about between my banking institution and Social Security. This would have never happened in the old country. Scammers are not the excuse for bad bookkeeping.

@Spinliesel 40 years ago I was active duty and stationed in Germany, and went with my fiance to Denmark to get married. The Army recognized my marriage and got my name changed. I got a new SS card. I have had three passports issued by the US Department of State. So, I turned 65 and went to register with Social Security, they tell me they don't recognize my name change.......... I had to mail my marriage certificate, and then they lost it! I was PISSED as hell, and more than a tad stressed out. I think it is finally straightened out, I got the marriage certificate back. I need to call the nimwit that was handling my case. i feel your pain.

I guess congratulations.

Thank you,

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:713303
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.