Agnostic.com

0 3

LINK Elon Musk Accidentally Includes Himself in Latest Round of Mass Layoffs | The New Yorker (Satire)

(This is satire, meaning it is not real and meant to be funny.)

SAN FRANCISCO (The Borowitz Report)—Elon Musk’s decision to slash Twitter’s workforce had an unintended consequence, as the billionaire found himself accidentally included among the thousands laid off.

Musk got a sense that something was amiss on Monday morning, when he attempted to log on to the company’s Slack and found that he had been locked out.

Panicking, he jumped into his Tesla and raced to Twitter headquarters, only to discover that his key card no longer functioned.

Musk attempted to tweet a call for assistance, but found that his Twitter password had been changed and his blue check removed.

Estimates of the company’s profitability soared after the news that Musk had been laid off, and thousands of Twitter employees who had chosen to work remotely said that they would now come into the office.

For non-satirical coverage of the 2022 midterms, check out The New Yorker’s latest reporting and commentary on the campaign. Be sure to return on Election Day, November 8th, for live results and coverage.

(I stopped posting Andy Borowitz for a while because some people don't seem to understand what satire is, and think it is real news. Although with today's actual news, which often is stranger than fiction, I can see how that may happen. Be assured, to the best of my knowledge anyway, Musk did nto accidentally lay himself off. Satire is not real and is meant to be funny.)

snytiger6 9 Mar 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:713389