Agnostic.com

6 10

It's been quite awhile since posting. My name is now Vivian and I would like to meet other women and transwomen. I just retired and am looking forward to touring the country and figuring out where to live during retirement.

DonSchneider 5 Mar 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Connecticut is Very liberal and the weather is far milder than it was 10 years ago, especially along the ocean...come for a visit, i will plug in the RV and you will have a kind of Tiny Home in the driveway

Best of luck to you

Welcome Vivian! I live in Wyoming, so that would be a big, red FLAG to live here, but it can be done. Nice place to visit too.

Anyone know what happened to Vivian?

Welcome Vivian! Colorado is progressive and thriving with a moderate climate, but expensive. Best wishes for your new life. Congratulations on being you!

@DonSchneider Really? How did you end up in Michigan?

Congrats on your new life Vivian.. stay out of Red States, theyll do nothing but make your life miserable.. ❤ 😍 💖

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:713445
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.