Agnostic.com

6 0

why are the goverments of the world scared of recognising that we not alone in the universe?

ericgee 4 Dec 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have been watching to much Sky telly vision and the programmes on the history2 channel about ancient aliens are starting to make sense . Is anybody going on a field trip to the places mention in these programmes ?

Xenophobia. Have you seen how many movies there are about Extra Terrestrials destroying Earth?

You think the g'ment has proof we're not alone? It's one thing to calculate probabilities, quite another to have solid evidence...

I don't think that they are scared. I think that they simply realize that the distances in time and space are so vast that the chances of it ever impacting us are miniscule. If it is hugely unlikely, you simply do not worry about it.

What makes you think they're scared?

They prefer us to remain ignorant.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7136
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.