Agnostic.com

6 5

Peoples lives are controlled by fear and greed.

Greedy get a job thinking about what they can buy.

Fear keeps the job thinking about what they can lose.

Greed buy stuff they don't need. Fear keep going to work. The rat race.

Tell me: what does this statement mean? People's lives are forever controlled by fear and greed.

FrancoFran 5 Mar 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There comes a moment when we remember it's pointless to feed trolls.

Yeah, I know we're just giving this idiot free points for saying dumb shit, but it's so hard not to make fun of stupid people when it's this easy and this fun.

You must be TONS of fun at a party!

Which party - Tea?

@FrancoFran Or getting invited to them.

@FrancoFran It's easy to think that if you've never been to one to know. But it's not your fault you didn't meet other kids, your mom probably kept your ugly ass locked in the closet when you were little. Only fed you flat foods like pizza and pancakes so she could slide them under the door. 🤣

Mine isn't....good luck with that......

Anne, you need to use smaller words when dealing with idiots.

@ChestRockfield noted........

This is what he tells the grocery store clerks he hits on to explain why he's using food stamps and doesn't have a job/ lives in his mother's basement.

It never works.

Well, Dunce.
Which are you. Greedy or fearful?

If you live in your mom's basement like Fancy Francis here, you don't have to fearful of losing your place to live, but that is pretty greedy.

@FrancoFran Fear .... or obligation?
I presume your logic dictates that you pay for an apple because of fear that the shop keeper will shoot you if you don't.

@FrancoFran And if someone doesn't pay you, do you not shoot them out of fear they may shoot back? (or is it fear that dead men cannot pay what they owe? 🤣)

@Petter I love that you're still trying to make sense out of the drivel this guy is posting! I admire your perseverance.

@ChestRockfield It is greed It pushes up my points level! 🤣😂

I don't envy your socio-economic world view.

Nor do I!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:715267
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.