Agnostic.com

6 5

A Christian just said one of the most despicable things that I had to come on here and steam off some beat, I’m sodjagjsted with what they said. They actually had the nerve to tell me that god created evil because it was his divine plan and evili is needed to and the world go around, but they then speak of saying he have a pe felt plan for human life and originally planned for perfection. I told them then Glod didn’t plan things to be perfect if he created evil. Evil isn’t a perfect plan. Evil is the opposite of everything good. So the perfect plan is completely irrelevant in that case. I swear I thought I was going to rip this persons throat out, considering all the evils in this world,including pedophilla and any other heinous acts. Freaking practice what you preach! Rejoice every time evil acts happen. And don’t complain about earth being this fallen world that you want to get out so much.

EmeraldJewel 7 Dec 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You hang around the wrong type of people. You should make some friends on a FB atheists group and hang with them. You might feel better.

Ugh, these aren’t people I hang around with, but ones I had to encounter during a reunion just recently.

That sucks.

Conversations with Christians can be profoundly disturbing. They should teach classes in college about that: Communication 101: Talking to your Christian friends.

he moves in mysterious ways ie does nothing

Hi Emerald. I wouldn't be worried too much by this. It's their desperate attempt at trying to answer the unanswerable question. "in a Universe created by an all perfect, benevolent , omniscient and omnipotent 'God' , where did the 'seed' of evil come from ?

I didn’t mean to go off like that, but if absolutely pisses me off to think that there’s so many children who has been molested and raped and lives has been destroyed lives, due to this immoral act. To see them be that desperate to attempt to defend this obviously, imagery, evil god makes my skin crawl.

The world is scary. A lot of people are frighted of what is going on in the world today because it is so uncertain. Terrorism, politics, we could be wiped out with an asteroid within a month. Nobody knows what is around the corner. Nobody has all the answers. Some people get peace of mind by looking at life as if it will all work out in the end. Try and call a truce and have a discussion about how you both feel. Listen to each other. I'm not promising that either of you will change your minds but trying to understand each other is always better than violence.

The flawed logic of faith. For them to admit that it's an awful design would be to criticise God and so they have to dance around logical thought. I find it entertaining to watch, but yes very frustrating!

Dav87 Level 6 Dec 8, 2017
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7153
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.