Agnostic.com

4 0

After watching this video you will have no doubt that Covid19 was nothing more than deliberate US warfare against its own people & humanity.

Listen to Dr David Martin simply expose the timeline of the horrific behaviour that has seen millions around the world slaughtered in order to make obscene profits & create further illness & death.

[rumble.com]

My thanks to @BDair for his introduction to this video.

However thanks to an American correspondent the following soundly contradicts the shared Rumble article above:

[usatoday.com]

FrayedBear 9 Mar 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've said this before many times but nobody gets it. The current scheme of things is to get your money by any means possible and to get as much money as they can. Powers that be cannot get your money if you are dead. People die every day but killing you only creates money for the undertaker.

Don't you have death duties or inheritance taxes?

The greatest cost to the Government is a person's health. The worse job the Government does for the people's health, the weaker they are and easier to control. They are coming for your pension too. GOVERNMENT and corporationism don't give a flying fuck about us and your family , only more for themselves.

@FrayedBear I will have nothing that others inherit. My 2 daughters get my bank accounts if anything is left when I die. My property is a half acre of land and a car. My life is my electronics inside my mobile home and when I die my kids can go electronically nuts. This does not mean they will know how to use any of it. They can keep my mobile home by simply paying the yearly taxes if they wanna live here but I do not think it is worth moving. The question foremost would be "do they want my land." Just move in. I'll be dead and not complain.

@DenoPenno Many countries have inheritance tax to prevent the situation that you certainly have with the British aritocracy, US, Australian, Middle East etc. billionnaires. . . failure to create innovation & real progress.
Of late an interesting situation has arisen regarding non payment of alimony & child support - when you die the tax office or child support department have first cut of your estate for uncollected monies.
The old saying of "you can't get blood out of a stone" is very relevant if you neither own nor regularly are in paid employment.

Love that Chinese interviewer, she nails it often.

Sense this 15 years ago and knew germ warfare will be part of it like chemo therapy which is muster gas banned in world war 2, along with radiation treatment. Gates said 15 years ago his plans with vaccines was to eliminate 10 to 15%of the world population and that's about parr now. My only surprise was how so easily people would comply with the vaccines as a Trojan horse for the rest of other weapons of mass destruction.

Yeah the COVID plandemic is some real Bond villain level lapcat petting evil right there. The US tried hard with original recipe SARS in 2003 but couldn’t quite get it right. They’ve been trying with Ebola for decades but to no avail. To cast aspersions on Chinese cultural dumbfuckery with wet markets or African uses of bush meat as leading to natural spillovers would be culturally insensitive. Must be US made bioweapon evil as with HIV from Fort Detrick because the KGB could be trusted in their exposure of that shenanigans in some obscure Indian newspaper. Not active measures at all.

The US has been trying also with bird flu. So what with the economic damage culling all those birds for the poultry industry or the price of eggs? If it doesn’t succeed in killing a billion people at some point with “spillover” it will at least make omelettes more expensive which is devious enough a success story. Swine flu didn’t quite pan out despite several tries. Maybe with bird flu.

A real success story was when the US built a time machine recently and released the Spanish flu plandemic in 1918. Kudos for that. They also went back further and caused the Black Death. Amazing stuff. People used to blame rats with their fleas. It was the US with a time machine.

I fell for the COVID plandemic hook, line, and sinker. I got like 5 Fauci ouchies. Now my 5G coverage is AMAZING and my DNA is modified. I mean it’s not like every pathogenic infection or routine vaccination resulting in affinity maturation of B lymphocytes does exactly the same thing…leading to antibody gene hypermutation for a better antigen matching. Must be the mRNA transcripts lacking both reverse transcriptase and integrase. I won’t get fooled again on that until the next updated booster becomes available. Then and only then I will get fooled again and love it. Go USA!

Sarcasm level admirable.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:715749
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.