Agnostic.com

4 0

If you can't handle the truth go elsewhere.

"Nicholas Wade—the former science and health editor at the New York Times, and former editor of Science and Nature—testified how Drs. Fauci and Collins used unverified data to dismiss the lab leak theory in favor of natural transmission.

Jamie Metzl testified how China’s government destroyed samples, hid records, imprisoned Chinese journalists, prevented Chinese scientists from saying or writing anything on pandemic origins without prior government approval, actively spread misinformation, and prevented an evidence-based investigation.

The mainstream media downplayed—and even denied—the scientific theory that COVID-19 emerged from the WIV.

Nicholas Wade testified about the campaign to discredit the lab leak theory. He pointed out that scientists kept in line with the natural origin camp led by Drs. Fauci and Collins because of their dependence on government grants and that the media failed to challenge the forced narrative.

All witnesses agreed that the possibility of COVID-19 originating from a lab is not a conspiracy theory.

[oversight.house.gov]

K9Kohle 6 Mar 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The real problem i see is that some idiot finds a lab and figures out how to release a bio-weapon in the US. I hope our labs are well guarded. It would make a good movie or story but the most potent released would be potentially devastating.

Don't forget, when Russia invaded Ukraine there was a mad scramble to secure or destroy data from their biolabs, which were only conducting innocent civilian research. So why the need to ensure it didn't fall in Russian hands?

puff Level 8 Mar 25, 2023

What if it was't accidental? Possibilities exist that it could have been intentional and no i don't have proof of a possibility.

If you are going to release a bioweapon you would want to be confident that it is a lot more effective at killing the fit and healthy than covid ever was. It's the sort of thing you only do once.

What lab leak? If you manufacture something that kills people you cannot get their money. All you can get is money from those wanting the vaccine. Many of all ages get the vaccine free anyway.

Oh we all paid for it, through taxes. Don't forget taxpayers also funded research that developed these medicines (I refuse to call them vaccines, they don't cut it as a vaccine)

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:715820
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.