Agnostic.com

2 1

If you are hell-bent on taking guns out of the hands of citizens, then you should also be hell-bent on taking them out of the hands of police, the government, and the military . . . . why be biased when it is clear that all of these entities have been murdering people in large numbers, it is not just school shooters. It is hypocritical to ignore what our military has been doing incessantly overseas, and what the cops have been doing, while crying for citizens to disarm.

Archeus_Lore 7 Mar 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No one is suggesting taking guns out of the hands of citizens, in fact they can't do that because of the second amendment. Giant straw man argument. So the rest of your argument falls apart after that.

No one? You blew it right there.

Cops laugh at me in any roadside check for a drivers license. I normally tell them I am reaching for my left rear pocket to get my wallet which has my license. They think it is funny. I don't. People have been killed reaching for a back pocket.

I do not carry a gun but for those who do and the cop asks you to show it to him, or give it to him, try responding politely by telling him where it is and he can retrieve it. This might save your life.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:715856
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.