Agnostic.com

1 1

America's analysis of criminality is pretty fucking bent.

Archeus_Lore 7 Mar 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That describes it pretty well, but now Zuck has to pay millions and has a new plan to charge users of Facebook and claims he is protecting user privacy. This will start in Asia, he says, then continue into the rest of us. My take on it is that to get his money back he will still allow free users but you will have to pay to use other FB features. He will still be selling your information because this is how he built the platform to start with. Now they are Meta but this is only a parent corporation name after acquiring other media.

About that time, it will be time to move to another platform, I would not pay that fuckerberg one cent.

@Archeus_Lore I agree fully and I do political activism from his site. To do this correctly you have to post your fact or belief and not name call or argue. I refuse to pay Zuck.

@DenoPenno I did till they started changing things so you don't get they type of following you use to, still on there but don't post, moved to VK.com, it is of Russian origin, and better.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:715866
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.