Agnostic.com

5 1

Ukraine's far-right children's camp: 'I want to bring up a warrior'
It is against the Geneva convention and every moral fibre in my body to use child soldiers. A disgusting war crime. This was made 5 years ago, I wonder how many of those poor indoctrinated kids are still alive.

puff 8 Mar 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Works for Israel, has for 50+ years. raising a warrior is not the same as using a child AS a warrior, duuuuhhhhhh

That peace lovin country with it's IDF. Does not surprise me Israel have these types of Summer Camps if true. They know indoctrination works as well against the young and impressionable. What kid doesn't want to play with guns?
You use Israel as an example of the goodness of far right camps, so you condone military training for kids.

Here are the Russian combat losses as of today.

March 27, 2023

There is an awful lot of public opposition for this war everywhere, especially Europe. They do not think NATO expansion is worth it, neither do I. Far too high a cost this war, losing a generation both sides, and not enabling peaceful co-existence for a multipolar world. NATO expansion had to stop sometime, why not now?
This will end in negotiation, as all wars do. The longer the delay, the less willing both sides will be willing to compromise because of too much bad blood. The sooner the better imo. Swallow your pride and talk , both sides.
Governments learnt from Viet Nam. Don't let the media show corpses and body bags as the public support for war soon diminishes when confronted with the harsh realities.

The Kyiv Independant. Would you consider that a reliable source regarding Russian losses? Have you seen any other figures?
In war both sides will downplay losses and exaggerate achievements to keep home moral up..

@puff . I've checked all the numbers on at least four random sites and two newlines. The people that doubt my numbers are usually the Repug traitors and a few Russians. I always check my text before posting, now that there is such a divide among us all, thanks to the trumpites and magats.

@OldGoat43 Good to hear you double check info.
Don't know what you are on about re MAGA types in this subject. It's the only time America has bipartism, when it comes to war

Here is an article to verify the statement that I've made regarding the torture and abduction by Putin's thugs in Ukraine villages and cities.
[msn.com]
Joseph Stalin, Vladimir Putin, Adolph Hitler, Sadam Hussein and many other dictators have used torture to instill fear and compliance.

Both sides are guilty in the Ukraine conflict and all guilty should have their day in court. After 9/11, the US also employed torture, group punishment based on race and captivity without trial. The active suppression of whole peoples. Drone attacks which terrorise people. Why the US sanctions Cuba still, no one knows. Stealing Venezuela's money whilst applying sanctions resulting in the democratically elected government can't provide for their people. Actively promoting regimes that are known to utilise torture like Argentina etc etc
That's the real trouble with Western countries now, we did hold some moral authority back in the 70's condemning human right abuses. But I fully understand countries now with their comebacks of "Fuck off you hypocritical wankers, have a look in the mirror". We in the West have no leg to stand on anymore, and can blame none except ourselves for allowing these atrocities committed by us to go unpunished.
The recent sorties in Syria are a case in point. Yes, you have a right to protect your personnel in foreign lands with retaliatory strikes, but the US realistically has no right because they are illegally in that land. By rights, the US military should refuse to comply to the occupation because it is an illegal order regardless of whether Congress approved it back in 2001 with the open ended authorisation for war or not.
The NATO bombing of Serbia was a war crime but none get prosecuted like Clinton. Iraq was an illegal war and no-one gets punished like GW Bush.

Please don't forget that the Ukraine children were being abducted by the Russian troops who invaded their country in 2014 and took away 1/3 of their land with all the occupants. The children's parents were being jailed for complaining about the invasion.

Guerilla warfare was their only defense at that time.
The kids wanted to contribute in the defense of their country.

I'm not forgetting that at all, war crimes should be prosecuted so hand over GW Bush as he has a warrant out for him as well. If Putin ever does have to face court for removing the children from the Crimea peninsula, you may be as sure as shit these camps will be a powerful part of his defense in justifying his actions.

Many countries have similar with school cadet corps. . . Australia, Canada, UK, USA. . . It was a standard joke at my school that it was voluntary - you either did it or went to another school.

It was where I started my alcoholic period at age 14.

Did they instill a hate for other people, like Russians, in them? Indoctrination; repetition in message, ritual, become part of the group. The doctrine here is ultranationalism and a hatred for all things Russian. As religions know, indoctrination works best when you get them early. Hear the kid say they get their "ggod book" at school? That's why they want to go to "summer camp"
I fucking hate indoctrination targeting kids of any kind but child soldiers is perhaps the worse. Did you know kids make great soldiers? Because they don't understand what death is yet. Remember, this was going on during the Minsk agreement, the agreement if followed allowed for all there to live in peace.

@puff in a very subtle way distrust of Germans - rifle range targets at one time were images of German infantry. But direct hatred indoctrination no.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:716054
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.