Agnostic.com

3 1

What do you do when you're bankrupt? If the USA you threaten enforcement of dodgy trade deals imposed on your neighbours who have been carrying your illegitimacy for decades.

Published: 27 Mar 2023 | 21:45 GMT
"Washington has reportedly made plans to demand that Mexico open its energy markets or face a formal dispute and possible tariffs"
"The US posted a record trade deficit with Mexico last year, as the value of exports to the country fell more than $130 billion short of imports. In fact, Mexico accounted for about 14% of Washington’s worldwide trade deficit, which also hit an all-time high."

US to threaten neighbor over trade row – media

[rt.com]

FrayedBear 9 Mar 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've practiced sustainable living for the last 15 years. Building ,farming and stored in gold.and hardware. Told everyone this financal collapse was coming. , Now people lack diverse skills and knowledge on how to trade goods much like how the BRICS is doings . Some people will do well during this collapse and most others will be moving towards the hungry games Hey!!! they are hiring at the 15 minute cities.⁶

15 minute cities are what?

My market trader expert (in his heyday selling $80000 in a day of market sales) tells me that all the traditional barter & saleable goods are now shunned by this minimalist penny squealing society.

What one should do is take the "opportunity" to live within a tight budget.

When bankrupt you borrow money, government does this issuing bonds. But if no-one wants to buy the bonds....................you're cactus. Or everyone wants to cash them in at once, a liquidity problem like run on banks.

puff Level 8 Mar 28, 2023

That is the last thing that you should be doing. Under Australian law you are required to notify the corporate sffairs & apply for a receiver manager to be appointed to safeguard the creditors from theft.

@FrayedBear I honestly believe those in power in the US have given up on servicing debt. They just raise the debt ceiling again ie how much they can borrow through bond issuance and money printing.
The trouble is now it's starting to become a goodly percentage of GDP, unsustainable.

@FrayedBear The mind boggles at the implication of an administrator appointed on the US government..
That really would make world wide news.
Who is the administrator?
it's powers, interaction with the deep state and acceptance by its populace would be stuff that would be discussed and written about , not for a decade or 2 but for millennia

@Kurtn As the world currency everyone will get burnt, excepting those used to living under sanctions from $USD trade: Iran, Venezuela, Cuba and Russia mainly. Could probably add Syria there too but not as independent from the $USD as the others. I love irony and the irony will be that those countries punished by sanctions will be best off when, not if, America defaults. US service people o/s of which there are a lot, will discover no-one wants their crap money anymore and they will only be able to use it at home, which will be discovering what hyperinflation is all about.

@puff Europe and America will be hardest hit.The BRICS nations have a gold and rare metals standard.
These nations bought up what gold reserves they could and will have a stable economy not based on a ponzie scheme of faux money including Bitcoin.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:716250
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.