Agnostic.com

4 9

Why is there so much hate and division in the U.S. ...

snytiger6 9 Mar 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Evangelicals and Donald Drump.
50 years ago the Evangelicals frightened Barry Goldwater, ferpetessake, he warned us about them.

While I can agree that religion plays a big part in that, equally so many other human beings who are hateful and divisive are not motivated by biblical teachings. Politics is the other huge divisive force in our country.

I think the reason for most if not all hatred in the world stems from the fact that it is all to easy to blame someone or some group of people. Self reflection and deep introspection is seldom popular. if it were I daresay the world would be in a different state from what it is today.

"All progress begins with the individual". Bertrand Russell. I understand that quotation to mean working on ourselves and not others.

That, and a concerted campaign by Putin who has been pouring in money to further those divisions.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:716327
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.