Agnostic.com

3 1

In unraveling the dark history of modern faith healing scams, I stumbled across a nearly forgotten story that evangelical Christians have tried to whitewash away. But it's quite possibly the most ironic story in all of church history.

holykoolaid 5 Mar 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fill in the name of Any 'faith healer' from any era...just like a Mad Magaine article.....

His son is still carrying on this evil scam or at least was up until at least 2009

I had never heard of this SOB before but it was people like him that influenced my family who later influenced me directly. The irony of this is outstanding. Just the other day I saw an emergency ambulance with "in god we trust" painted under its 2 back doors. Are we getting you to the church on time?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:716628
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.