Agnostic.com

3 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Trumpie wants to prevent these doctors from coming to our country. He has no idea how much they contribute.

I know!! If all the non white male doctors left we'd be in a world of hurt.

I prefer foreign or non-white primary care doctors, white american doctors appear to me to have their heads stuck up their asses.

When I had to find a new primary care doc, I looked for a woman close to my age. I didn't want a male or a younger woman, I wanted one who knew what hell menopause could be and the issues of aging first hand. I also wanted an Internal med doc who saw only adults. I don't want to share a waiting room with tiny germ factories called children. And she had to have an office on the west side of town. I had about 3 docs to choose from.

@HippieChick58 Forgot to mention I prefer woman primary doctors, they just appear to me as more detailed.

Good post. Shared on FB.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:71663
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.