Agnostic.com

11 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Saw that and was reminded of how this was my late partners favorite day. She could be mean and even her kids told her that if she called on this day they would not answer the phone. Of course I was the butt of some of her 'jokes'. For a while we actually had a group here that put on crazy schemes for the day. One that took a lot of work, was in building a UFO and positioning it over our lake. One day I was talking to my daughter and suddenly burst out with holy crap, you're going to think I am crazy as a flying saucer just went by, stopped on the corner and turned to go to the village. She really thought I'd lost it. In reality the lake UFO was being transported to the village to be on display. I have a long row of tall shrubs and couldn't see the flat bed truck but the saucer was at just the right height.

In the 70's in Australia a news service had a story had that the pasta crop had been destroyed by a severe storm. They draped spaghetti over grape vines for effect. An awful lot of people fell for it and there was a run on spaghetti, empty shelves.

@puff Swiss spaghetti crop pales in comparison to the massive Italian crop.

I now owe you...something.
Learn to not-sleep

You scared the hell out of me!

God'll get you for that! Oh wait. There is no god.

Never mind

Leave it to @barjoe to awaken early and prowl for victims. It’s what I deserve for viewing a vampire movie yesterday.

Good one, well timed and a sure waker-upper. And such a feeling of relief to learn.

Damn you!!! Not funny.

Way to get my heart going this morning.

You had me for about a minute! A very long minute!! 😉

Got me you fucker. Good one.

puff Level 8 Apr 1, 2023

Now you did. Lol

@barjoe Barjoe 1: Puff 0

I think it is as funny as fuck. Bragg discovered he was going to be dragged in front of Congress to testify and defend the charges as being non-political. Classic.
Look at it as a win for an impartial legal system.

puff Level 8 Apr 1, 2023

Did you click on the link?

@barjoe need you ask???

@HankSherman The one person who thinks this would be a good thing, didn't read the link before commenting. Go figure!

@barjoe Cunty cunt cunt cunt lol

@puff Twat war that? I cunt hear you!

@barjoe Thanks. I haven't laughed at myself so much in ages. Touche.

@barjoe just a little slow on the swing, he'll take a butt kicking from his own...

WTF????

Sorry about that but I wanted to be timely.

@barjoe it was good for the second it took to click on it 😂 wish I could copy that link...have a few people I would like to nail.

@phoenixone1 So the way this page is set up, you can change the title to the link. On Agnostic, you can put anytime you want. I don't really have a trick link.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:717105
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.