Agnostic.com

4 6

First Aprils fool joke, video Spaghetti bush.
[arstechnica.com]

jackjr 7 Apr 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love how they explain the uniform length of each spaghetti stand is due to meticulous breeding, haha! Well, I do like my spaghetti squash, as I can tell myself it's much healthier than pasta, at least until I smother it in butter. 😉

When looking for this item (a friend sent it to me but the link didn't work) spaghetti squash came up. I also like that squash, and in fact all squashes.

It is almost harder to believe, that people would go to all the trouble of cooking a flour based batter, into a shape which is almost impossible to eat.

There are many grades of daft, and humans seem to manage them all.

Impossible to eat? Noodles are impossible to eat? lol

I break my spaghetti noodles into smaller lengths, so I don't spend so much time winding it around my folk for every bite. This habit of mine appalls some people, haha! Some of the super long spaghetti is a challenge to eat otherwise.

I remember seeing this when I wasn't much more than a toddler. I thought spaghetti grew on trees. It was shown quite often back in the sixties.

It caused quite a sensation at the time…I was only 12 when it was transmitted on Panorama, but I still remember it! I think in these days before mass travel to Europe and exposure to foreign food such as Italian pasta dishes, the average British person had only tasted spaghetti from a tin smothered in tomato sauce …and had no real idea spaghetti was manufactured from flour.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:717164
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.