Agnostic.com

5 2

So America's most fascist governor, Ron DiSantis has quietly passed legislation that makes permitless, concealed carry of a firearm legal here in the Gunshine state. That means that anyone I see, anywhere I go could be armed even if they're just a kid.

Add that to his prior "accomplishments" of making abortion illegal past six weeks, before most women even know they're pregnant, restricted learning of gay and black subjects in schools, book banning and his bill to make being a Democrat illegal and you have confirmation that this mnotherfucker might even be more dangerous than Trump.

We've officially passed Texas as the most psycho Republican state in the nation and not by a little but by a lightyear.

Sgt_Spanky 8 Apr 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I agree, he's obviously trying to outdo Texas in passing psycho laws, because he figures it's the sure way to lock up the MAGA vote for his presidential run, and I'm pretty sure he's right about that. But I hope it would be enough to cost him the general election..

Just imagine the damage DeSantis will do if he gets elected president.

I wonder if perhaps deep down in his rotten fear chewed psyche, this might just be his attempt at blue suicide?

That puts you in the majority.
'A Majority of U.S. States Now Have Permitless Carry
Florida just became the 26th state to allow adults to carry concealed handguns without a permit or license.'

BDair Level 8 Apr 4, 2023

The current majority of anything are still often wrong, as history has often proved over time.

i'd figure tweedledee and tweedledum will be relieved. the voters.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:717580
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.