Agnostic.com

4 4

Are you dauntless around spiders or pavid?

I used to be scared of spiders. Now I'm dauntless around them, unless they're poisonous. I will pick some up and scare my co-workers with them. They will flip the f*ck out over a baby one. I love all animals, spiders, and insects. Now, If I saw a camel spider... I would make it my pet. Lol.

Sarahroo29 8 Dec 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A female argiope aurantia is on my bucket list of pets to have before I kick it off this spinning ball.
When i was a kid a teacher devoted an entire classroom to them and I've been enchanted ever since.
Also fond of jumping spiders and my kid has taken it a step further to making them pets.
That's not to say I'm cool with all spiders. I hate yellow sacs with a bloody passion and will squash them wherever I see them They're supposedly the #1 biting spider in the US because they're always on the quest to be up high, and I know I've lost no shortage of monarch caterpillars to them.
I'm ok with most others, wolf etc.

I invite monkey spiders into my home. I do not like the widows. You got me beat with like a camel spider though

Lol.

You just blew up my notis. Lol.

I used to be terrified by then as well. Lost my fear when I had to work under a house that was essentially just a coffin sized spider den,lol. Immersion therapy worked for me.

Depends on if I see them first

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7177
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.