Agnostic.com

1 4

LINK Abortion helped sink conservative in pivotal Wisconsin Supreme Court election

For all 'yall who are out of touch with a definitive swing state in the USA, Wisconsin is also a bell weather state. Janet won by 11% points. The low turn out predicted by Pox Spews was another defeat for the unreasonable. A record turn out for an off season judge race is unheard of until the unreasonable won here 15 or so years ago. When the real estate crash happened in '08, many folks who could not afford homes in Illinois prior, flooded affordable real estate in Wisconsin. They were primarily, how shall I say....blue collar, high school grads, from segregated suburbs, and a conservative upbringing (I call them "flatlanders" ) They voted accordingly & my district became Republican with extreme gerrymandering. The reckoning has come as I moved here when Wisconsin was progressive. . Where I vote & pay taxes matters. Just as Black lives do.

Mooolah 8 Apr 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Threaten a woman's personal interests and out they come. Threaten the interests of others and they care a lot less so don't vote. That's the lesson I see in WI but it happens to benefit my own interests so that's fine (in this case). I don't think that makes them particularly heroic, though.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:718080
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.