Agnostic.com

1 2

As it is Easter Sunday I'm reposting this song by Mikas Theodorakis to let you know what good christians did to the mentally challenged, trade unionists, homosexuals, Romany, Sinti and some Jews 80+ years ago. I note that Jews in Israel are now doing the same to Palestinians who have had the land also stolen.

Song of Songs - Maria Faradouri (English Subtitles) ( originally shared in "Traditional and Folkmusic", in September 2021 "With thanks to Mikis Theodorakis died 02 September 2021.")

Weep - you've just perpetrated the same horror in Ukraine

FrayedBear 9 Apr 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Merchant of Venice
Shakespeare
act 3, scene 1,

Shylock:-
"If a Christian wrong a Jew, what should his sufferance be by Christian example?
Why, revenge, the villainy you teach me, I will execute-and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction," 😥😥😥😢

A lesson that the British forces bitterly learnt in Palestine post WWII.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:718381
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.