Agnostic.com

3 1

American veterans discard their medals in protest.

American solidarity for Iraqis & Afghans affected by USA war against their countries.

[tiktok.com]

FrayedBear 9 Apr 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There has been plenty of cases where war verterns have thrown away their metals or guit their carreers. Like mandating vaccines or having to kill women and children. Or I don't work for the Government bullies any more.

Typical of you. somehow you find a couple of instances and depict those as the norm. You might try some honesty for a change

Still living with your delusion Walt?

@FrayedBear It is your delusion, or more correctly your bullshit.

@Alienbeing You make a good match - a Florida resident & an Alien.

Where do I make the statement that the few who have left the delusion in fact are the majority? I don't. You are still in your delusion Walt but too proud, too ashamed or #stupid to realise or admit it.

Traitors

Aka those who realise that they have been misled , lied to, manipulated & conned.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:718384
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.