Agnostic.com

1 0

What price genius? In this case it is extreme & yet again identifies the lack of any deity.

13 Year Old Blind Lucy's Final Performance at the Royal Festival Hall on The Piano Show

Also enjoy her prior heat performance

FrayedBear 9 Apr 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

To say she is amazing is a gross UNDERSTATEMENT

Did you see captain feelgood's post of Hello Ren?

@FrayedBear I am confused who is captain feelgood and hello rin???

@FrayedBear Pity personal messaging does not work here.
Such is life.the other forum Au-atheists-agnostics, personal messaging works perfectly, but does not have anywhere near the participation of this forum.
Like the old saying goes, "life is a bitch.........."

@Kurtn do you have an url for that

@FrayedBear [au-atheists-agnostic.freeforums.net]
I am the vocaloldfart in it.
Another way to communicate is through the SIGNAL phone app. totally private Double encryption.
Once connected, you get a key which is shared only with someone who you invite. This key then only works from your phone to your added contacts. All conservations are then TOTALLY private.

I think I will post some details of it in the Au-atheists- agnostics.
I think privacy is something we are loosing faster that our great barrier reef. Freedom of speech is gone already.

Speak your mind or the truth you are a conspiratory theorists, spreader of misinformation, delusional and a danger to society at large.
I am in the process of penning a post on that subject for the Au-atheists- agnostic forum.

Another post in progress..........
My heart lies in the medical arts, so I am also in the process of analysing our medical issues endemic to Australia. Eg Bulk Billing, NDIS, clinical operational issues and doctor shortages in regional areas.
Any leads and help on information in these topics will be much appreciated.

Research takes such a lot time especially when my typing speed is calculated as 60 words per day.

@FrayedBear hard to understand but, hell, he does the schizophrenic act to perfection. Maybe not an act, but he still lets us into his world.
He is sharing his story, for which he will be labelled as delusional and a threat to society.
I respect his story and have learned from it

@Kurtn I don't know about computer programmes these days but on the Android phone the 🎤 button on the virtual keyboard gives superb voice dictation- typing compared to 20+ years ago.
For long pieces I use a simple program like Word+ to get the thoughts down & edit them. If you are needing formal editing simply copy & paste into your word processor.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:718430
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.