Agnostic.com

4 3

Has anyone seen this?

[interestingengineering.com]

It's a green ring to signify to others that you're on the market. I have a hard time thinking this is going to work. Are any women going to buy this? Don't women already get hit on way more than they want to?
As for men, would wearing this just make them look desperate? I hear women love that quality. I actually knew single guys that would wear wedding rings because they swore it helped them get laid.

What do you think?

ChestRockfield 8 Apr 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I just saw an ad about it on Facebook. I would not feel safe with that. Also, i tend to be more finicky, since I refuse to consider any believers or conservatives, to name just a couple of my disqualifiers.

Yeah, I'm the same way. I'm single and lonely, but I just can't date anyone from either of the groups you mentioned either.

Ewww 🤢

The women I know who are looking make it pretty obvious with their flirting and the clothes they wear. I don't wear rings, so I wouldn't be interested in wearing a "single and looking" type ring.

In Hawaii, a person can wear a flower over their right ear to signify they are available, or over left ear if they are taken. The flower over the right ear doesn't signify to anyone that the wearer is desperate, just showing their status.

I wear my flower in the center if I wear one at all, as I'm not looking, not taken and to signify it's nobody's business. That system works for those who wish to wear flowers in their hair!

So, I guess I see no problem with the "green ring" if anyone even knows what it means. I would never wear one, because I don't wear rings and I'm not looking. Just wearing no ring likely signifies my status well enough.

Being stuck with what's nearby is what i get from it...plus it's kinda ugly.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:718567
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.