Agnostic.com

4 3

LINK Dalai Lama Regrets Asking Young Boy To Suck His Tongue

He's no better than a predator priest.

barjoe 9 Apr 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

On what planet would any quasi-normal person think it was a good idea in the first place???!!!!!

It's weird, but sticking out one's tongue is a greeting in Tibet. I'm inclined to go with kidding around in a way westerners aren't ever exposed to. Curious what the locals thought.

Sticking out a tongue is one thing. Suggesting playing tonsil hockey with a little boy is quite different.

That's a bit far reached. He's long been a public figure and has never been accused of predatory behavior. He communicates playfully and apparently they did that in Tibet so I'm inclined to forgive.

I have no sympathy for him.

@barjoe It's not sympathy I advocate for, I get being unsympathetic, but I don't agree with the accusation.

@rainmanjr He's no better than any other religious predator. If it were a Catholic priest or a evangelical preacher you wouldn't defend them. He did this on camera and the child looked appalled. He's a piece of shit. How's that for an accusation?

@barjoe If it were a Catholic or Evan their actions would have different intent. This is merely a truth of one's attitude (which determines which religion, if any, one belongs to). The D.L. is ending his own religion (by declaring himself the last D.L. so that no more kids are abducted) and has not shown ANY predilection toward pedophilia in over 64 years so the charge seems ridiculous. That automatically means there is another thing going on and The D.L. has often demonstrated a predilection for playfulness. I'll go along with that. If one can't see beyond a title, or affiliation, then one is judging guilt by association. I was charged with that in the Air Force and didn't like it then.

Disgusting and creepy!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:718676
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.