Agnostic.com

4 1

Non-believers in Tennessee?

So, it turns out I live in the most Bible-minded city it the world, Chattanooga. Anyone live near here? It's a lonely island here for thinkers.

JiveMasterB 4 May 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I live in Chattanooga. There's also a small band of atheist that meet at The Honest Pint (once a month?).

I would think so. You could probably hold a meeting in a small car, but l am pretty sure you're not alone. ☺

Memphis...and we are as dead as you.

I know what you mean. I'm from St. Louis and in my prime there was a friendly bar and grill on every corner. I lived in Nashville for a few years and there was the Baptist Church of the NW corner, the NE corner, the SE corner, and the SW corner.

RichE Level 5 May 2, 2018

The way Christians always whine about being persecuted, as a Christian I thought there would be tons of atheists on the outside...and I was wrong...we are hard to find.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:72019
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.