Agnostic.com

5 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Can't be described he is so bad.

If it wasn't so scary, it would be funny. Unfortunatly, I'm not laughing.

Yeah I've noticed he kind of has that redneck whisperer quality. Good article: posted on FB.

This piece should be Required reading for every t hinking person! Thank you for posting!

After all of the havoc he has wreaked in a year and a half, I don't know if we can survive another three years of him.

Even if we had a liberal president, a liberal-progressive majority in Congress, and a liberal SC, it would still take years to reverse the damage that has been done.

I feel like we've skewed into an alternate timeline... we're not supposed to be here.

I second everything you just said.

@paul1967 We are only a few numbers away from being the same person. lol
😀

@Paul628 My advise, be happy we're not otherwise you would have been living in Birmingham Alabama for the past two months with no local friends working at a job that pays next to nothing and trapped in this hell for the next 9 1/2 months

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:72094
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.