Agnostic.com

1 3

LINK ADVICE COLUMNIST, TRUMP ACCUSER E. JEAN CARROLL (1995) - YouTube

This is from 1995. I'm not sure if it was before or after Trump assaulted her in a Bergdorf Goodman. Trump claims she was not his type, he claimed he never met her. When shown in a deposition, a picture of him with her he was asked to identify the woman. He said that is my wife, Marla. So he lies that he never met her. He lied that she's not his type. She seemed very flirtatious and I can see how with Trump's ego he figured she wanted him. He forced himself on her and she ran out of the store. She's suing for defamation, I hope she can prove her case. [thecut.com]

barjoe 9 Apr 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Case starts today. Trump team lost ALL their pretrial motions. The last one essentially wanted the judge to announce that he won't attend because trump doesn't want to cause traffic congestion for NYC residents; judge said, no, he can find a way. He doesn't have to show up since it is a civil trial.
The other day, another lawyer was added to the drump team; some think that lawyer, more respected than the current team, may have been brought on to negotiate a financial settlement.

If you read her explanation in "The Cut" article and then you watch this ½ hour clip, you'll come out believing her story.

@barjoe I believe her. Her friends helped convince her to not turn in the "rich and famous" rapist. I've seen excerpts of her commentary and she admits to flirting with him. I hope the trial goes the whole way and she wins. If she does settle, I would understand, unfortunately, doing that would let tRump tell his base of idiots more lies.

@Beowulfsfriend It's going to be a tough case to prove.

I think even when the election starts this POS will still be battling lawsuits.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:721136
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.