Agnostic.com

2 2

I do like Americans who can see the world for what it is, lots of good people there. Empathy, lacking in so many caught up in their own little world. This explains what the rest of the world thinks atm, for those who lack the ability to comprehend how other, non Western people feel.
It is a multipolar world, full of difference. Not better or worse, different. So we enjoy the West's dominance whilst we can, but losing that dominance will be a good thing also.
Biden is a warmonger. Vote for whoever pledges to cease NATO expansion because that is what the rest of the world wants.

puff 8 Apr 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

China is vital to the idea of a new Cold War. They enjoy the comforts of Capitalism more than Russians do so might work with us to minimize Russia's dominance in the new Chinese/Russian/ME Bloc. That's coming due to water necessities and a need to replace aging population in China. It would be a good bet that working with China, while expanding NATO, will accomplish that new order.

China and everyone else is against NATO expansion. Russia has much support on that betrayal.
I'm sure China would love to work with the US but the US, the West in general, must understand the days of it dictating to others is over. That we are now becoming is not another bipolar situation, we are entering a multipolar world where no one country will dominate. Need cold wars with bipolar but not with multipolar. I'm looking forward to it. Us Westy whiteys have had our time in the Sun.

@puff NATO expansion has already happened and Ukraine will complete it. The Americas are unlikely to side with China/Russia/ME so might also become NATO in a bipolar world. I think that may give the human race a place to exist in (assuming the environment doesn't kill us).

@rainmanjr Cunning plan, but I think the currency may crash first which will put a severe dent in the ability to engage in conflict. Hopefully my country, Australia, will then wake up to itself and join the multipolar crowd..

@rainmanjr

The earth is fine, it's the humans are fucked. Like fleas on a dog's back, earth could shake us off anytime, and continue heathlier. War solves nothing, the fact that the US has half of the world's War budget, and only 4% of the world's population.Makes them offensive terrorists, not design to be defensive like the adverage country has. If US just reduced its miltary spending to the adverage country population.It would solve every financial crisis and all the poverty on earth. Military expenses, creates poverty and the greatest killers in our human beings existence. It's why this third world war, is about greed and economics. And why BRICS has already surpass the GDP of the G7. Which in hand creates a better balance. For the BRICS by next year will be half of the world population and G7 20% of the population.

@puff Currency is always crashing.

@puff, @Castlepaloma I did not write that Earth is in trouble. Nor am I concerned about the other life as new life will spring up.

@rainmanjr

That's good you realize the earth is not the number one threat to humans or planet, yet it dose need alot of work. The 1% who makes most of the pollution is using the nature environmental as a weapon to use against and over power the people of a tune of a100 trillions. Yes money is imaginatary, skills, love and free trade is the future.

Sachs perspective is simple for most people to understand

Hopefully

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:721187
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.