Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK Does Neil deGrasse Tyson Believe In God? | Chelsea | Netflix - YouTube

Neil kneels to no god. He's a good and brilliant man, he takes on the religious right here. Cosmos, his Fox show had good ratings for the time slot it was put in for two seasons. It got cancelled. I wonder why.

barjoe 9 May 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am not sure it's any of my beeswax.....

I've always found him vague and evasive on this subject. He loves to be loved, or to be popular. He doesn't want to offend anyone so he never gives a straight answer. The only answer I've heard him say is that he's 'sort of' an agnostic but he's a scientist , a scientist, a scientist... he loves to say that, like, we don't know that already. NDeGT is alright, but he ducks and weaves on subjects like this. I also suspect that he's a US government scientist asset -- like Sagan was until he refused to any more -- so he's muted on things like God and UFOs as well. It's America; it's how the place works. Corrupt.

What the fuck are you talking about?

@barjoe that's he is a popularity addict and a TV scientist dancing bear that they wheel out on mainstream TV to avoid questions on religion and laugh and joke about UFO research which others are now taking much more seriously. That's what.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:722000
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.