Agnostic.com

4 0

No one else in Canada?

I am looking for atheists I other big cities in Canada, I Vancouver, Victoria, Calgary etc, and your site only takes me to people who live in the GTA. Why is this so?

When looking for member from different regions of Canada I type as my country Canada, and city of choice as Vancouver, but it always takes me to atheists in the GTA.

VAH1979 5 May 2

Post a comment Reply Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When you do your Member search specifying parameters you do have the option to set the distance to a max of 4500 km. The default might be low like less than 100 km or something leaving you only local people.

@VAH1979 Under your City name the Search distance you can set is 15, 30, 50, 80, 150, 400, 800 and up to 4,500 km to get results. So if you have it now set to 30 km that may be why you only get locals.

Does it? I haven't noticed that yet, although I think I'm on the cusp of the GTA.

Cha Level 5 May 3, 2018

try the sixth estate

Maybe we're just being passive aggressive? 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:72307
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.