Agnostic.com

4 0

Monetarily & immorally supported by USA taxpayers whose government's sponsored the conflict the Ukrainians are now persecuting fleeing Roma.

Starving Roma assaulted, tied to lamp posts & chemically branded by out of control Ukrainian local militia...

[swentr.site]

#USA
FrayedBear 9 May 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The text on the screen shot reads

❗️Gypsies began to be doused with green paint and tied to poles in Lviv

Looting is blamed and punished by families

If they were looting, it is still a despicable offense that under British law can still be punished by shooting on sight.

The report said they were stealing food on the bus from fellow passengers.

@FrayedBear I have accurately translated the words on the page, I can say no more than that.

LoL I've just applied Google translate to it assuming that it is Ukrainian written language & the result is "Gypsies began to be doused with green tea and tied to poles in Lviv Families are accused and punished for looting" ! Why would an Ukrainian local newspaper be published in Russian?

The RT report states the following:
"Photos of people in Ukraine being tied to lamp posts and sprayed with green antiseptic dye appeared on social media on Monday. According to reports, they were taken in the western city of Lviv. The victims are reportedly Roma (also known as Gypsies).

Several people, including teenagers and families with women and children, were reportedly tied to lamp posts with duct tape, their faces sprayed with antiseptic dye known as ‘zelyonka’ in former Soviet countries. The green-colored substance is very difficult to wash away and can cause chemical burns to the eyes.

According to local media, the victims were punished for trying to steal from passengers on a bus. However, there are claims on social media that they were only trying to steal food, as they were starving after escaping from Kiev.

Some social media users say the harsh punishment was due to the victims’ nationality. The atrocious act has been blamed on members of Territorial Defense Forces, a recently established volunteer branch of the Ukrainian military. Masked uniformed men are present in pictures from the site." End quote

As for British law & shooting on sight I seem to recall that if you shot a burglar in your house you would probably be gaoled in the UK. Australian Julian Assange didn't even do that when UK bobbies came a breaking in to arrest him on bequest of their US puppet masters. I can imagine the hue & cry if someone stealing on the Newcastle #47 was shot for stealing another passengers M&S plastic sandwich. . . Mind you NSW local police have recently tasered a 96 yo granny on a walking frame causing her to fall & crack her skull. She is according to the local priest who administered last rights expected to die in the IC unit.

Tasering anyone, but especially a pensioner is barbaric.
@FrayedBear Shooting looters on sight can only be carried out by civil defence, military or police personnel.
The last case of a man shooting dead a burglar in the UK was in 1999 and it was a man named Tony Martin. Martin did not shoot the unarmed juvenile thieves in his own house, he chased them out of his house into the road empty handed where he shot one in the back and the other in the face, while he was on his knees begging for his life, with an illegally purchased and unlicensed pump-action Winchester Model 1300 12-gauge shotgun.
The one shot in the face (Fred Barras) was three days older than his 16th birth day died instantly, the other was later revealed to be Brendon Fearon, but was crippled for life (Martin claims to this day he would have killed him too if he had not been physically stopped by the get away car driver.)
Martin was charged with murder and attempted murder and found guilty (he already had several counts of assault and for publicly threatening people with fire arms as well as previous charge of attempted murder on an apple scrumper whose car he blasted several times with a twelve bore after he managed to get away. Martin was prosecuted for this and lost his gun licence in 1994 .
The Jury were told that they could return a verdict of Manslaughter if they saw fit, but in court Martin showed no remorse and constantly swore at the jury, the judge the councils and the family of his victims.
He was found guilty of Murder and attempted murder and ordered to serve nine years. Later in prison he was diagnosed as dangerously mentally unstable, and on appeal had his sentence reduced to not guilty of murder by reason of insanity, and the attempted murder charge reduced to aggravated assault, he served three years.
There has been no case of shooting a burglar since, though a few people have been charged with use of unnecessary force when, for example in one case, keeping a burglar prisoner in their home for almost three weeks and starving and beating them continually.
Most cases of self defence of life and property are dismissed without charge.

It is worth noting that Fearon was sentenced to three years in prison for the burglary, and his get away driver who had not entered the house to two-and-half years, so justice was still seen to be done.

@FrayedBear
1 Because the article is from RT reposted
2 because it is Anti-Ukrainian propaganda
and most importantly
3 It is written in Russian not Ukrainian the presence of the Cyrillic letters ê, і, ї prove this as they do not exist in the Ukrainian alphabet.

Which part of our Ukraine assistance earmarks money for Roma torture?

He who gives away the means to commit such atrocity bears the responsibility & culpability. Only a defective lawyer or soldier would require it to be labelled.

@FrayedBear In other words you have no proof to back up what you belch out. Nothing new.

@Alienbeing Isn't it true that vehicular manslaughter in USA is murder if the perpetrator is shown to be a an alcoholic who has refused to be treated for their addiction?

@FrayedBear The question was "Which part of our Ukraine assistance earmarks money for Roma torture?". How your 5/23 reply relates to that question is a mystery.

@Alienbeing I wonder why you do not answer my question on vehicular manslaughter?
Could it be that the principle establishing murder holds good when looking at US history of murders around the world?
Murders that your own Brown University have recently stated total more than 4½ million only since 2001:

[watson.brown.edu]

[wsws.org]

@FrayedBear No that is not true. Your ignorance is again on display.

@FrayedBear I ignored your vehicular "murder" because there is no such statute I am aware of. Do you know of one or are you merely typing? I did just answer it (see immedialty above) to stop your obfuscation.

Now answer "Which part of our Ukraine assistance earmarks money for Roma torture?"

@Alienbeing the same part that earmarks genocide against citizens of the Donbass & the Russians trying to protect them.

@Alienbeing & on on the vehicular manslau&ter issue thank you for your information contradicting the dubious source that I had. . . American scriptwriters.

@FrayedBear There is NO part of any assistance we give or gave Ukraine that earmarks genocide. Again you prove you don't know what you are talking about. Your opinion is not fact, usually far from it.

An earmark clearly states what something, or a part of something must use used for. Cite such earmark, or admit you merely belched out baloney again.

@Alienbeing Please do tell us what the US billions are "earmarked" for?

@FrayedBear Your very poor attempt to again avoid backing up your prior statement is obvious.

There were NO earmarks. Once again if you know of one, CITE IT!

Racism is global. I do wonder how and when it originated in the human psyche?

Someone's ego telling them that they were superior to another because that person had different coloured hair\ eyes\ skin\ teeth. Or equally likely if a neighbour that they were busy shagging their wife whilst they were out hunting!

We know there were at one time another 9 distinct species of humans, there may have been as many as 14.
Now there is one, a cross breed between Cro-Magnons man and the Neanderthals that we, (ironically) call Homo Sapien The thinking man.
There is no evidence of a natural disaster or a mass extinction of these other hominids and it is now generally agreed by most experts in the field, they were "displaced" and or absorbed via cross breeding by the prolific Cro-Magnon people evolving 260,000-350,000 years ago in Southern Africa and after reaching northern Europe adapting in to the mongrel race of the Homo Sapien owing to mating with the more hardy, innovative and cold resistant Neanderthals.
There may well have been a third common ancestor, the so called Red Dear people who's remains have been found in China, these bones seem to date from extinction about 15,000 years ago and genetically resemble Neanderthals and Denisovan DNA (as do modern humans) but NO Cro-Magnon DNA, and lived a more peaceful hunter gatherer existence, preferring co-existence, until Homo Sapien found them and wiped them out.

@LenHazell53 There used to be a race of pygmies in Australia somewhere near Townsville Queensland. I don't know if white men or aboriginals caused their disappearance.

@FrayedBear most likely state. federal and local government laws and taxes

@vocaloldfart FNP have a long history of genocide & warring amongst their own. White migrants also have a long reputation for genocidal practice. Hence the great Australian cringe.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:724715
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.