Agnostic.com

2 4

LINK Florida is set to arrest people in restrooms regardless of legal gender status in sweeping bill – Reckon

Question -

Are the right wing lunatics wanting this law willing to consent to the genital groping to determine gender at every restroom door that would be required to enforce this?

Do they want their children groped at school?

How do we decide who gets to d he groping?

BufftonBeotch 8 May 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They've lost what's left of their minds. Pretty soon they'll be arresting people for their thoughts, like in "1984"

Can you imagine if Laverne Cox followed a man into a restroom in a Raleigh, NC Cracker Barrel?

Oh...honey.

@BufftonBeotch That'd be a show worth seeing 🙂

@TheoryNumber3 These people have zero ability to think things through.

They want to force this man into the ladies room.

And more recently Minority Report and many episodes of Black Mirror.

The evangelical right's obsession with peoples genitals is truly perverted.

Any sex at all.

To berate a child into believing that masturbation is a sin is very damaging.

@BufftonBeotch I've been tempted to write a book just for teens coming into puberty about how to get the best benefits from masturbation.

@mischl I told mine it was a very safe sex practice and use a regular lube, not my good butter.

@BufftonBeotch Ahah. You're online. IMHO real butter is one of the finest.

@mischl Stains the sheets. I supplied water based lubes and condoms were always available if they decided to act on an impulse.
I also had a party game where they rubbed balloons with petroleum jelly and vegetable oil just thinking it was silly and then the balloons exploded.
I just said "balloons are made of latex. Remember this. It might be important later."

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:724821
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.