Agnostic.com

4 5

LINK 'Obama, Colbert among 500 Americans Banned From Going to Russia Basically a Donald Trump Enemies List

This is absolute proof of Russia's Collusion with Trump. After reading this, I think anybody who thinks the Russian investigation was a witch-hunt or a hoax is either a MAGA Republican or a fucking moron.

barjoe 9 May 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Um, um, um, Russia is my,,, our friend. Um I even had lunch with Russia just last week. Yep, the whole country, because they are our friends...

Even tRump's new favorite, CNN, said the list appears to be those against tRump and those supporting Ukrainian aid. Not that I watch them on the tele - saw an article online from them asserting that as well.

Maybe those sanctions were asked for and received in exchange for whatever top secret documents Trump shared with Russia.

Pretty much Glaringly obvious to me......

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:725062
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.