Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK Watch Rachel Maddow Highlights: May 22 - YouTube

Covering some recent events in the news...

snytiger6 9 May 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Jesus she's annoying. Very complete reporting of the situation but way too repetitive in getting there and that fake smile is...fake. FL and AK are holes. In my world Sarah would be JFK'd.

Fake smile? Pretty mush a requirement for on air personalities anymore, isn't it. After listening to and watching her for over 20 years, I think her enthusiasm just burnt out. Which is why she doesn't do as many shows as she once did. I remember when she gave off the impression that it was all fun for her. I think at one time it was "fun", but what used to be fun for her is now only work.

I happen to like her. Unlike a lot of journalists she is actually qualified. She holds a Phd is Political Science.

Granted she can be repetitive, but that is helpful to some for who the information is totally new. I see it the "repetitiveness as covering different angles of the story. The Cons, or those used to hearing the Cons, would look to spin the stories to be less damaging to the right wing, but her coming from different angles makes that difficult for them.

I have been a fan of hers way back when she just had a 2 hour radio show.

@snytiger6 I'll amend that. It's not fake but it does seem exaggerated (so insincere). She's very qualified and I'm happy for her success but the annoying aspects of her delivery prove too much. Your rebuttal to that is the common one but competence is not enough with so many outlets. Competent outlets with less annoying hosts.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:725496
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.