Agnostic.com

4 1

LINK The Real Alice In Wonderland Lewis Carroll Had an Unusual Relationship With - YouTube

By today's standards, Lewis Carrol would be considered a pedophile perv...

In his old age he denied ever writing the "Alice" books...

snytiger6 9 May 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I ask myself, would i want to be Alice Little, or any of the other helpless little girls he kept close? Doubt it......still remember our first (creepy !) family doctor who liked to press his junk into my knee, just one knee, his other leg was between my legs. Even at 5-ish, it felt WRONG.

How often do teen females complain about their fathers being too busy and having neglected them? (While working jobs to pay for everything.)

@racocn8 What the Hell has that got to do with this thread???? "Any atention is good attention?" That's why seriously abused kids defend their abusers!

I can't tell you how many times I received unwanted hugs from females who insisted on pulling me onto and against their teats, oftentimes as cruel teasing and self-gratification...(because they can)

"In old age" reminded me of Jonathan Swift. As an old man Swiftwas often found in the stables conversing with the horses. That's reminiscent of his race of intelligent horse like creatures who had tamed some humanoids called - Yahoos. And yes, that is where the term comes from. Gulliver's Travels.

Creepy? Maybe. But not a single shred of evidence that anything ever happened, nor that any harm transpired. That doesn't stop the narrator from making that exact inference in every other sentence. I'd say the producer of this video is at least as suspect as Dodgson. I classify this as the same as how Christian fascists get a hard-on when denouncing gays.

When he took nude photos, the mothers were always there, and many had sought him out as he was known for his photography skills. People call it creepy, until some church condones it - 7 states have no minimum age for marriage and it shows in places controlled by Mormons.

Yes, if you doubt his credentials as a pedophile you should check out his photos of little Alice.

Most of his photos were destroyed after his death, only a few survive. He took many photos of young girls while their mothers watched. No evidence he did anything more than look. Still, for someone who is now considered a good mathematician, sometimes he can be found in books on algebra and a top photographer- we studied his work in a grad school photographer class, he was a definite creep.

@Beowulfsfriend And why exactly were they destroyed, i ask?
That the destroyers wanted them to not become public can be the only reason, and why oh why would that be....?

@AnneWimsey I looked. They estimate that he took over 3000 photos, of which about 1000 remain. Many were nudes. He destroyed the nudes before his death, at least the ones he still possessed. Remember, mothers took their little girls to him and watched as he photographed them. A weird time indeed. When Alice came of age, the middle-aged writer/mathematician/photographer asked her parents for permission to marry her; they rejected his offer.

I forgot to add, all his photos were always taken with the mothers present. And, in many cases, mothers sought him out to photograph their children.

@Beowulfsfriend To share with their pedophile father, maybe? Like That isn't weird..........

@AnneWimsey I said it was creepy all along. And weird.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:726224
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.