Agnostic.com

6 0

Doing something blindly without the effort of trying to find out what it actually is, is being stupid, correct?

• 0 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 0 votes
TuyTran888 6 May 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

gut feeling?
a hunch?
a random idea?

Any of these can pop into your head at anytime. And research on these kinds of thing may not exist

Doing as a research is one thing and doing it as you know it already is very different.

Ask Helen Keller

What I ask does not mean I do not know, I ask this to see how stupid or smart a person really are.

@TuyTran888 Well I don't think Helen Kelller falls into the stupid catergory

@buzz13 well, that is what you think, and it does not mean she isn't.

I've heard that if you keep doing something over and over again with the same results you are
going nuts. Seems like the "belivers" have been doing that for years.

Not just going nut, but if what you do is a mistake and you keep that going and going isn't that what we called stupid? and since you said believers, How many times do we keep saying we believe? every time when we said we believe that means we are a believer, isn't that correct?

If response no/yes sense then not at all make, no?

I am a bit confused about what you said.

@TuyTran888 It’s a simple yes/no question.

@indirect76 yes/no to what? I am not confused about yes and no. But confuse to what I am yes and no to.

@TuyTran888 Thanks for your answer

Tell that to Stevie Wonder. ?

I do not appreciate stupid joke.

@TuyTran888 And you think l care? ?

Is this poll an experiment in irony?

yes, and to see how many are really stupid or not out there.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:72649
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.