Agnostic.com

13 3

Age of member

Don't yoi have younger members? 25-46.

BornAgainPagan 2 May 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

(Raises hand).

So you're 75 and looking for hook ups with members aged 25-46. I'm sure there'll be a queue round the block.

Why specifically 25-46. Why not 24-45, or maybe 26-47 or even 23-48? What is it about your requested age group that is so special.

pout (feeling old)

My member is the same age as the rest of me.

I’m in your given age range.

They are a minority here. I would guess that average age is 50ish.... probably close to 55. I would love to see some legit statistics. Since I joined, it does seem like the ratio of younger members is creeping up. I blame pseudoscience... lol. The young folks may reject entrenched religion... but they are suckers for new-age psychobabble. I sure was...

Maybe they haven't come out yet ?

There are a number of them. One just turned 21 a few days ago.
Don't make assumptions.
Look at people's profiles, they usually include their ages, and whether they are here for dating or not.

Yes, we have members of all ages on here.

I have no doubt that there are young atheists and agnostics out there, but in all honesty the majority of that I have met tend to be over 30... my guess is that not many kids in America are raised in an atheistic or agnostic environment, at least not yet all those numbers are increasing thankfully... my experience has shown that most secular types don't convert, for lack of a better word, until they are raised in a religious environment and come to see it for the bullshit that it is, turning over that new Leaf a little later in life once they've grown why is there and have had more life experience... Just my two cents anyway....😉

My member is the same age I am.

Lolololol. Thanks for the member update. Will this be a regular occurrence?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:72656
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.