Agnostic.com

5 8

While we weren't right here, my Mister died. 🥺

And then, the assholes in Indiana, regulated companion animals to horses and dogs. Not kidding. I can have a dog or horse.

Mister was a killing machine (eeek) 😬 but, with him gone, the critters are back. There's a Whitetail Deer and her new baby coming for watermelon everyday.

I've turned into a Republican. They can take the cold hard gun from my cold dead hand before they make her and her baby leave. She's just so precious and the baby is so so so cute. (I still miss my Mister. Companions aren't just dogs and horses. Horses? WTF anyway!!!)

🦌

SeaGreenEyez2 5 Aug 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sorry to hear that.

So sorry.

Clearly there was something amiss in the whole time space continuum for a couple of months, and I'm sorry it took Mister from you. He was extraordinary in seeking you out to assure his survival, and I think the bond you two shared was healing for you both. I'm so sorry for your loss.

😢 I'm so sorry about Mister. I feel your pain. We become so attached to animals... and they to us.

So sorry for your loss.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:727923
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.