Agnostic.com

4 10

Blocked FvckY0u. Life is too short for that shit.

racocn8 9 Aug 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I had to block him a few weeks ago, just so I didn't have to scroll by so many posts! I think he may be using AI to compose articles about all kinds of odd stuff. In the past I've only blocked super rude people, so I felt bad blocking him, but I just don't have time to read all that nonsense.

I suspected the AI assist as well. It just has that quality about it.

@skado His previous personal posts didn't always include correct grammar and full sentences, but they were about real human problems, observations and questions troubling him. Not even sure what his latest ramblings are about!

@Julie808

Really!

It sounds like the product of one of the “generator” apps that are around these days, like this one:
[sebpearce.com]

I just noticed his most recent post is about ChatGPT, so he is definitely playing with AI.

Glad I'm not the only one....I've never done that before and it felt cruel.

I totally understand your feeling. I feel guilt, but I also know I have deep frustration very much like having to deal with intrusive advertising. Also, in my attempts to help, it was always push-back and never any serious reply. Oh well... It is definitely sad to see that happen. I also miss Triphid, who I suspect passed away last year. He wrote a lot of great stories... Getting old and dying off sucks bigtime.

@racocn8 Thanks! Frankly...I'd forgotten about Triphid. Maybe he's been gone too long?

the boy ain't right. his clutch is slippin' badly.

Seems like he changed during the outage. I don’t remember him being so airy-fairy before. Maybe he turned to Jebus when our delightful company was no longer available. 🤣

skado Level 9 Aug 23, 2023

We should consider ourselves fortunate to have whatever purchase we have on reality.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:728955
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.