Agnostic.com

3 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

326, minimum

He's pushing 300 lol

Agreed! He's over six feet tall, so I'm thinking closer to 345, and anything under 300 is a lie.

@Lauren he's not that big

@barjoe Maybe not, but if you Google 345# men, a lot of them are very similar.

@Lauren When i was 272 @5'8'', i was Enormous, (size 22/24)but still looked better than he does....that's what i'm basing my guess on.
And i hasten to add, down almost 50 lbs and a normal-ish size 16 now, with low BMI so i look even thinner than i weigh.
His BMI must be Astounding, and not in a good way!

@AnneWimsey Congratulations, particularly on that low BMI, that's a wonderful achievement!

I was working a similar math in my head. At one point I was up to 242 so I know how that looks, and men have heavier skeletons. Granted, there doesn't seem to be any muscle there at all. It will be interesting to see if they really release it.

HAH! I'm curious about the weight, too! He'll undoubtedly lie about the ''rigged'' scale and camera!

Are people allowed to wear hats in mugshots?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:728988
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.