Agnostic.com

4 0

Anti vaccers

Do you think the anti vaccine movement has any merit? Are they using their crusade as a solution to problems that may well come from another means, like our diet?

yuvid1 5 May 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

First, I think all vaccines are beneficial and would stick to the recommended schedule of a doctor, unless it's the flu vaccine. The data to support its efficacy, as opposed to the high efficacy of the measles vac, is insufficient to convince me to get it. Once I changed my diet, I haven't been sick, so I'm sticking with that until the success rate improves.

I'll support the anti-vaccination movement when I have a CHOICE TO NOT be infected with deadly diseases. Until that time follow science . We almost wiped out many of these deadly diseases and now they're on the comeback.

The anti vaccine brigade are anti science. I like the idea of herd immunity - that is where vaccines come in. I have received some push back on that idea, but I continue to think that is where we, as a society, land. Yes, some children have adverse (or worse) reactions to vaccination. But I prefer that to the alternative.

No, I don’t, and consider them/ that a detriment to humanity. There are always those attempting to make something of nothing, thus add nothing. In this case, they take - the collective health and security of humanity. Theirs is pseudoscience, a close relative of religion…

It takes all some societies have to implement a vaccination program, the last thing they, or the world need is to spend even more countering the bullshit propaganda of these attention-seeking miss-informed anti-science zealots. And if any such zealot cares to dispute the benefits of vaccines … I say hand them a vial of smallpox or polio when deposited on the island with their co-conspirators and let them ..pray.

Varn Level 8 May 4, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:73185
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.