Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK How Reagan Ruined Everything - YouTube

Ronald Reagan, with his acting background, was the perfect front man to con the uninformed populace into voting against their own interests...

One thing not mentioned was that during McCarthyism, Reagan named names of fellow actors. According to Gore Vidal, the actors he named were his more talented competitors for acting roles. After that, many actors simply refused to work with him, and so, Reagan started doing commercials and became the spokes model for General Electric (The 2nd largest military contractor) and under the influence of his new employers switched political parties and political philosophies out of his own self interest.

snytiger6 9 Sep 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Like the rest of us here, I don't believe in the existence of hell, but I often wish there was one, as I know that it would have a special place reserved for evil motherfuckers like Saint Ronnie Raygun, among others like Trump..., since our world almost never gives any of them the sort of justice they deserve to face or get in this life...

When Ronald Reagan was elected in 1980 and all through his presidency, his own kids were not on speaking terms with him. Since learning that, I have paid attention to politicians relationships, or lack of relationships, with their kids.

I think it can give the average voting person a look behind the public persona...

@snytiger6 Quite true, and Trump's relationship with his relative Mary, the therapist, who has nothing to gain by going public about him, unlike his kids, who mooch off of and exploit their relationship with him for wealth, is very telling about him. She is the only one who is not keeping quiet about what an ass he is, in order to stay on his gravy train...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:732046
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.