Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK Texas Dem Rips Impeachment Madness: Trump Kept ‘National Secrets’ in the ‘Shitter!’

In what may be the first time the word “shitter” has entered the Congressional Record, Rep. Jasmine Crockett (D-TX) put her Republican colleagues on blast during a Thursday hearing of the House Oversight Committee, accusing them of willfully ignoring Donald Trump’s mishandling of classified documents.

At the first hearing on the Biden impeachment inquiry, Crockett accused Republicans of dancing around the subject of the president, pointing out that if she played a drinking game based on the number of times the words “if” or “Hunter” had been said that day, “I would be drunk by now.”

She noted that she’d seen no evidence of President Joe Biden’s alleged misconduct, but “when we start talking about things that look like evidence, [Republicans] want to act like they blind.”

Crockett then lifted up a number of images that allegedly show classified records being stored in a Mar-a-Lago bathroom, saying, “These are our national secrets. Looks like [they’re] in the shitter to me.”

HankHunter13 7 Sep 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think this is more about revenge against the Dems for impeaching their messiah twice.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:732389
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.