Agnostic.com

4 5

24 Hilarious tweets that sum up parenting your 1st vs. 2nd kid

My favorite:

First kid: makes homemade baby purées.

Second kid: throws baby puffs on the floor.

[huffpost.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Oct 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

True story,

I was #1 of seven. The only difference between me and my siblings was, as being the first to do things (learn to drive, start school and so on) it was a little more difficult. For my parents this was uncharted territory. After I accomplished things it was smooth sailing for the rest. My little sister (21 years age difference) once complained that she felt mom didn't give her the attention she did the rest. News to her, by the time she was around most of us were gone or on the way out. Mom hadn't a clue about kids so we pretty much did as we pleased. Mom actually joined my little sister when she went into court reporting school. It was even written up in the paper, the first daughter - mother students. Of course mom dropped out as she was only interested in supporting my sister. However, after my little sister was born mom said, with so many kids (and grand kids) if it didn't have a tail and fur she wasn't interested (mom had a good sense of humor).

I am the second kid. All correct

I was the fourth kid, first girl. I was followed by two more girls. I think my parents were using a whip and a chair part of the time. My brothers were pretty wild.

@Retired

Four kids in my family. I'm #2.

1. Lynne. Mom made an elaborate baby book for Lynne. Photos, weight gain, anecdotes, stories.

2. Kathleen (me): Born seven weeks early, I spent two months in an incubator with one uninflated lung. I got an elaborate baby book, too. My weight gain was recorded in 1/4 ounce increments.

3. Lee's baby book has three pages.

4. Lynne made Beth's baby book. By the time Beth was born, my parents were more wealthy and worn down. They sent Beth to France to study oboe twice. None of the older kids got that!

Do you realize you have posted this three times? I'm not complaining.

@HippieChick58

I only posted this once. It's a glitch with Agnostic.com.

@LiterateHiker I hope you get points for each submission. I hadn't noticed the glitch before, now I will watch for it.

@HippieChick58

I have learned not to edit my writing after posting. Each time I edit, it becomes a new post.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:732792
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.