Agnostic.com

8 2

When is Justice Oppression?

We live in a time when a Government Agency can get a warrant for mere suspicion. When does this cross the line or is it just smoke in mirrors propaganda?

NotConvinced 7 May 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My daughter and I were coming back from an event in Texas in my old pickup truck. We were both dressed well and had proper ID. It just so happened that a man had broken out of prison and kidnapped a young girl and stole a pickup that looked like mine. DPS stopped us and there were 2 officers. One was a young kid. He just did not understand why we were NOT the couple they wanted even when the ID's checked out. The older officer apologized to us after he sent the younger one back to the patrol car.
There are those that claim our ID could be fake and we could have been the convict and his kidnapped girl anyway. In what time frame? In what reality? In what TV show or movie? Then you wonder why so many troopers and cops are being shot today.

That line has already been crossed years ago, and is only getting worse with each passing day.

I was recently arrested and spent a night in jail, and had my vehicle impounded. All this because a cop said I "fit the description" of someone they were looking for that was breaking into homes.Talked to a lawyer about suing and was told because they claimed I " fit the description", I probably wouldn't have a chance of winning.

Here's the thing, oppressors don't care about "justice".

Anytime an anonymous, unsupported phone call can trigger events that can turn someone's life upside down.
Anytime paying for your defense leaves you destitute and without a home.
Anytime victims can go to jail or be lynched for launching a complaint.
Anytime the rules are secret until you break them.

In order to have a successful society, the individual has to give up some autonomy.
Those of the younger generations that I have worked with don’t worry about aspects such as privacy that seemed so important not too long ago. They know they don’t have much privacy, they don’t really seem to miss what they never thought they had.

The main purpose of the surveillance state is to monitor working class dissent.

It is still hard to get those warrants so don't be fooled.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:73341
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.