Agnostic.com

12 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Firstly I agree that noone is ever owed sex or has a right to sex. However, I have just come home this morning after 3 days away because a lady just didn't invite me to visit, but specifically asked me to visit her for sex. We are friends with benefits and during the week she was feeling the need and rather than wait until next weekend, made a specific request, put significant pressure on me to drive a number of hours, I have been at her place 3 days, and well, nothing. The urge had gone away. Made me think of this post. 1st night we slept in separate rooms, last night she jumped in the shower with me, and later climbed into bed with me, but just to snore at me. I will never understand.

Câlisse de tabarnak, d'ostie de criss! (now that is French that needs to be excused!)
I've stated it before: Incel is disturbing to me.
Change the law!! WTF!!

This type of thinking was historically (and is still today) the excuse of the rape culture in male favoured polygamy societies in the middle East. Too many sexually frustrated young single males in a misogynistic driven religion and social structure. It is backwards thinking particularly in the West. More power to women! Guys like that deserve castration to cool their impulses and clear the hormone infested twisted minds. Go jerk off like most males do. Get yourself a Flesh light. Dumb ass!

Goes both ways

Of course they’re bloody not. What fucking right? What a load of misogynist bollocks. (‘Scuse my French.).

actually those words are not French (but I get your drift). wink!

Sadly, horrifically, these men have been coddled by their mothers, primarily, and believe this hogwash.

Just yesterday I spoke with my daughter about this, and I hope with every fibre of my being that she never has to encounter such a man--especially one who has just been 'triggered" and has a firearm.

Oh of course! It's their. mothers faults! How is it men are never responsible for their own shitty behaviour?

There's a name for a narcissist with no capacity for empathy who cares only about the instant gratification of his own desires: sociopath.

JimG Level 8 May 4, 2018

@Johnsalterego When sociopaths get together, deep shit is on the way ?

I agree there is no such thing as sexual entitlement. that we are striving to live in a culture where mutual consent is the rule, where adults can safely enjoy themselves with their sexual partners regardless of their gender roles and regardless of what the public thinks about it.

Incels need help, their hero's are murders like the guy with the van in Canada or Elliot Rodger, is sad and terrifying at the same time.

cava Level 7 May 4, 2018

They don’t need help - they’re’s no cure for sociopathy. They need permanent exile from the rest of us.

Good reminder

"Yet, “at a certain point,” concludes Douthat arrogantly, “without anyone formally debating the idea of a right to sex, right-thinking people will simply come to agree that some such right exists, and that it makes sense to look to some combination of changed laws, new technologies and evolved mores to fulfill it.”

Not on our watch."

What "right-thinking" people would come to that conclusion??? No-one is owed anything from another but basic respect & the right of autonomy. I'm 'celibate' right now, do I like it, no. Do I blame anyone but myself, again, no. Does any woman owe me sex, hell no!
We can debate the pros & cons of 'legalizing' the sex trade, & whether this would help, both these sad incels & sex-workers, but it doesn't change the bottom line. You are not owed anything by another individual, especially against their will, & the Universe owes you nothing, either! Get over yourself!

Most sexual predators are not celibate in their daily lives.

I agree. It should be consensual by both.

MUST BE, not should be.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:73410
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.