Agnostic.com

3 5

Good news!! It's HSV-2! I won't get cold sores! Yay! I almost prayed to god!

I have grape energy drink stains on my lips. Phew! I don't have Chlamydia or Gonorrhea. Yay! I have no other STDs! No more grape flavored drinks again! I even went to work with grape stains, oops! Lol. Yay! The women's clinic said my dr was wrong. I can have sex still. I believed you all, but I wanted to get educated on this from the right person. I'm over Shawn and I'm learning to let it go and move on with my life. He was just a setback. I was saying, "F-U Shawn!" every time I had to go to the bathroom. Not anymore.

#god
Sarahroo29 8 May 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Did you know that the vast majority of people will test positive for oral herpes in this country? Also almost every single person in this country that sexually active has been exposed to the human papillomavirus . Sounds really scary but it really isn't.

I'm not scared anymore.

@Sarahroo29 just be extra careful . Take full responsibility for yourself . Don't let pigs pressure you into anything that may risk your health.

@Kojaksmom I'll give it another year before I date again. All the wrong men find me.

Good for you!

Some people on here don't understand. They write TMI or something else judgemental. I'm already being judged.

@Sarahroo29 You rock, in my opinion. Let them scroll if they can’t take your honesty.

@CarolinaGirl60 Thanks.

Im not even sure what to say about this.

Wow, so judgemental.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:73693
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.