Agnostic.com

2 0

Here's a challenge for all you upholders of truth & a fairgo - a challenge to debate evidence collected by New Zealand during the Covid 19 pandemic:

Steve Kirsch invites you to debate him on Saturday listened to by the world. Are you up for it?

[kirschsubstack.com]

FrayedBear 9 Dec 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Do you have an opinion on the topic of excess Covid deaths in New Zealand?

No.

Barry Young aka “Winston Smith” released the data, he’s out on bail at the moment.

Are you going to watch the debate?

On Saturday ? No way. I'll just wait for the synopsis. Have you got a post office close that will take c- snail mail & I'll send you correspondence addressed to the Agnostic Zealandia c- then we can start communicating properly.

@FrayedBear I’m a bit reluctant to share addresses publicly, I don’t have a snail mail P.O. Box anyway. I’ll try to send you a message again, apparently there’s a workaround of deleting old messages and then resending. I’ll see if it works.

BTW, I’m happy to be vaccinated and have had five jabs without issues. In fact I was one of the Guinea pigs in the UK, my first shot was in January ‘21 when the vaccine had only been approved a few weeks earlier.

@Zealandia I've got a message from you but can't reply!

@Zealandia

@FrayedBear Thanks for the info, plus screenshot.

One way to get messaging working again that I saw mentioned elsewhere seems to be to delete the entire history with that person and then send a new message.

So firstly, hit the cross that signifies delete with the thread relating to my account and select the “Yes” button.

Then, you have to navigate into into my details and select the new message option from there again. As far as I can see, there’s no address book option.

I know, it’s a bit of a pain. You asked me to write a bit in my bio section before I could message you again, so the profound details there are a result of that setting!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:739216
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.