Agnostic.com

3 2

Ok so this afternoon its been snowing here in NH and I decided to decorate a tree. I asked everyone in the house if they wanted to take part and received a "no" from my 22 yr old who I raised as an atheist. She proceeded to criticize how I decorated the tree with stuffed animal ornaments-(I used to be #1 rep for Gund in US) and not the traditional Christmas ornaments that are bright and shiny. I reminded her that every year I do something different. She ended the conversation with "At least it doesn't look like a Christmas tree." Can't win.

sassygirl3869 9 Dec 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I gave my wife moral support when she decorated the house. She's very artistic and has it looking great. I'll help her take stuff down after New Years. That I can do.

gearl Level 8 Dec 9, 2017

Falalalala.....
Sorry that it was a bummer....

I've never had a Christmas tree. I'll come up and decorate with you.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7394
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.